The Parish of St John's, Woking – Part Time Parish Administrator
St John’s is a large, conservative evangelical Anglican church, located in the village which took its name from the church. We also have a daughter church of Emmanuel Mayford. The Administrator will provide aspects of support to the ministry team in ministering to our parish and proclaiming the gospel of Christ. We are looking for a part time Administrator to work with our Parish Manager, managing the day to day administrative requirements of our two churches, and be part of our committed and enthusiastic staff team.
You will need to be
- An experienced administrator
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to deal calmly, sensitively and professionally with people
- Flexible in your approach to changing working priorities
- A committed Christian, supportive of the values of our church
- Have a sense of humour
The role (full job description attached)
- 21 hours per week
- Competitive salary and pension provision
- Excellent working conditions
If you would like to know more, please contact Christine Jones on 01483 726039 for an informal chat. Alternatively, please send current cv and covering letter to: Gerardine Brown, St John’s Church, Church Road, St Johns, Woking, Surrey. GU21 7QN Or email to: gerardinedenshambrown [at] outlook.com
Closing date for applications is Friday 31st January 2020. Interviews will take place Tuesday 11th February 2020.